Monday, August 2, 2010

Summer comes and summer goes.....



I don't know where the time has gone. It has been quite some time since I last blogged, as you can see by the dates. Why? Who knows?? Sure, we have been busy, and maybe I feel Facebook has been a better way of keeping everyone updated, but not really. Sure, it's fun for posting photos and dropping cute little lines here and there, but it doesn't truly showcase our family and everything we have been "up to."

And so, hence, I've decided to get back into this blogging thing. Whether it's every day or every week, or more realistically, ever few days, I am going to push myself to post a little blip about our lives, along with pictures. Hold me to it. It's REALLY going to happen.

So well, it's Monday morning. Kids are still in bed, or so I'm assuming, because I haven't heard little feet hit the wood floors and came trampling down the stairs as of yet, though it is only 0618. It's hit or miss who gets up before who. Wyatt is really good about getting up 1st, but little Miss Amelia sure has a way of surprising us, that's for sure. All the sudden, well, she'll just be right there!! Almost scares the crap out of you!!

This week is going to be a busy one, not like our weeks are usually busy anyway. LOL!! Wyatt is doing Jr. Lego Camp thru the YMCA, Monday thru Friday, 0900-12000. I'm pretty sure he's going to have a blast. Sissy will have dance camp in 2 weeks, same length and times of day. She can hardly wait for that!! For now, she dances every Wednesday/Thursday for 1 1/2 hours with her new performing group. After her End of the Year Recital in June, Amelia's coach asked her and 3 other girls to begin training for 2 competitions next year (Janury, Tacoma area; May, Portland, OR). She's truly having fun with dancing/ballet, tap, and tumbling. You can just see her face light up with happiness. I think I could watch her for forever.

A little bit short, a bit sweet, but will have to write more later, as I am beginning to fall asleep typing. Mayb I should go back to bed for a tad bit??

2 comments:

Jen Ham said...

it will be fun to read your blog and catch up on your life details!

Unknown said...

Yay for you! Welcome back to blogging!